Monday, October 4, 2010

Natural Hair Dolls

Are you tired of dolls with regular, synthetic hair? There is some exciting news for you!. Tabloach production makes dolls with locks, braids, and all types of natural hair styles. Especially, African American Dolls look fantastic with natural hair. 

When I had my little girl, we were fortunate.  At that point there was Black Barbie and Skipper and other black dolls were available, looking beautiful, but they all had long straight hair, unlike my daughter's beautiful, long, kinky hair.  I was thinking about this and decided to find out the status of Black dolls today and I located a treasure that I am delighted to share with you


Check out this BLOG for more information

Tabloach productions YouTube video - this is amazing! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment