Monday, September 27, 2010

Van's Doll Treasure

Today, browsing the Google, I found the great doll lover and collector. Her name is Vanessa Morrison and she lives in Lilburn, GA. In her collection you can found a very beautiful and nice African American Dolls. In 1996 she started to create porcelain dolls, and they are amazing.

I absolutely loved it. After my 2 nd class, I bought a kiln and set up my own little studio. Of course, I was still very much into Barbies and Gene dolls. I became an avid collector. How else does an adult justify having so many dolls? 

No matter what job or business I venture into, I keep gravitating back to dolls. My passion for dolls is still guiding me to this day. 

If you click HERE  you can find her own website, called Van's Doll Treasure

And nice collection of her African American Porcelain Dolls. Let's watch them on YouTube!!!

 

Enjoy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment